1884 Liberty Head V Nickel PR-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin exhibits a tasteful blue and purple hue. It could have easily been designated as Cameo!
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Proof-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 3,942 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this Proof-65 1884 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.