1902 Indian Head Cent MS-65 PCGS (Red)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Red Gem Indian Head Cent is the perfect coin to add to any Mint State set of Indian Head Cents or would fit well in a high grade type set. Full Red surfaces make this coin especially eye appealing!
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by NGC offers protection to the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designated by PCGS as having full Red surfaces.
- Mintage of 87,374,704 with 79 coins graded higher in full Red.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Red MS-65 graded 1902 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.