1913/2 Mexico Silver Peso Caballito MS-61 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Featuring a design by sculptor Charles Pillet, this short-lived Mexican peso is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful coins ever minted. This nice overdate white example has been graded MS-61 by PCGS.
- Mintage of 2,880,000 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-61 condition of this coin.
- Designed by the French sculptor Charles Pillet with modifications by the U.S. Mint's Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Denomination below.
- Reverse: Portrait of Liberty mounted on a horse, carrying a laurel branch and torch in front of a rising sun. Date below.
- Produced in Mexico City.
Protect and display your Silver Caballito in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Combining the work of two great masters of the medallic arts, the Caballito peso is well known for its beauty and prized by collectors for its rarity, being a short-lived type that saw wide circulation. Add this exceptional example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.