1869 Liberty Seated Dollar VF-30 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This is a good coin to help fill the hole in your set of Liberty Seated Dollars. This coin has some light toning around the rim on the obverse and reverse.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the Very Fine-30 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 423,700 coins.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest and firmly grips an olive branch in his right claw, and three arrows in his left claw as his wings prepare to take flight.
Protect your Seated Liberty Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during, and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to invest in and collect. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1869 Liberty Seated Silver Dollar in your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.