1972 Cayman Islands Gold $25 Silver Wedding Anniversary MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Cayman Islands issued this coin to commemorate the 25th wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip.
- Contains .2222 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified an MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Limited mintage of 7,706 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the right facing portraits of Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip, surrounded by lettering "Silver Wedding anniversary 1947-1972".
- Reverse: Shows the crowned right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are the longest reigning members of the British Royal family until today. Add this beautiful Gold coin commemorating their Silver wedding anniversary to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.