Vatican City 3-Coin Set Popes of the 20th Century BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Vatican City 3-coin set contains the most significant Popes of the 20th century. The portraits of the Popes were extravagantly colorized and are sublimely reproduced in clear photo quality.
Included in this exclusive selection are coins featuring Pope John XXIII, the canonized Pope, who mediated between Moscow and Washington during the period of the Cuban Missile Crisis, Pope Paul VI, who established the reorientation of the Catholic Church through the Second Vatican Council, as well as the very popular Pope John Paul II, who helped to overcome the partition between East and West, and was subsequently canonized in 2014.
- Contains three 100 Lire coins struck for the Vatican City.
- Coins come sealed in protective capsules housed in a wooden display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicting the three different portraits of the Popes John XXIII, Paul VI and John Paul II.
- Reverse: Fides standing dividing denomination and date; the Reverse of John Paul II features Prudence sitting in a chair holding mirror and a diamond.
- Produced by the Rome Mint.
This set makes a great gift for the coin collector or for those interested in Papal history. Add this 3-Coin Popes of the 20th Century Set to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.