1983 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf MS-65 NGC (Mint Error)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf has been attributed as a Mint Error-Obverse Struck Through by NGC. This coin has a strike through around 4 o'clock by the date.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic design of the Gold maple leaf is shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. This 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin is .9999 fine Gold. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.