Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3599 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation ensures the Almost Uncirculated-50 condition and quality of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- The arrows at date signifies that the weight of the coin had changed.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin by adding a display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1854-O Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.