2012 Isle of Man 1 oz Proof Gold Angel HR Piedfort PF-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Isle of Man Gold Angel coin features a beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and "Isle of Man" and three triskelion.
- Reverse: A beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon.
Protect and display your Piedfort Proof Gold Angel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A piedfort coin looks like a normal coin but is typically twice as thick. Add this exceptional quality coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.