1892-S Barber Half Dollar VG-10 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nicely worn coin with an even color. A tougher coin to find in any grade with a low mintage of just over a million pieces!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Authenticated and graded as Very Good-10 by NGC.
- First Year of Issue with a mintage of 1,029,028 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1892-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.