2017 Somalia 1 oz HR Silver African Elephant PR-70 PCGS (FDI)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst Day of Issue perfect Proof-70 Elephants! The Somalian Elephant coins are known for their beautiful renditions of the majestic creature and this 2017 1 oz .9999 fine Silver High Relief coin is no different.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Graded PR-70 First Day of Issue by PCGS.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant tromping through the savannah.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Somalia 1 oz High Relief Silver African Elephant in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2017 High Relief Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.