2018 Somalia 1 oz Gold African Elephant BU (Dog Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Somalian Elephant coins are known for their beautiful renditions of the majestic creature and this 2018 1 oz .9999 fine Gold coin is no different. This is the first Gold Elephant Privy coin. Sold out at the Mint.
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 100.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk reaching out towards the rim of the coin. In the background are two birds in flight and a leafless tree. Near the elephant's ear on the edge of the coin is the dog privy, which is a German Shepard.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 Gold Somalian Elephant Dog Privy to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Goldenbullion Lover
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Jan 5, 2018
I love the design for this years Gold Elephant Coin! I love dogs too, so the privy is an added bonus! This coin brings a high collectiblity value going forward, being a micro mintage of only 100 coins made! Thank you APMEX, this coin is my favorite purchase ever from you! Comes in a beautiful presentation box as well! 5 Stars all around!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.