2017 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver Magnificent Life (Cobra)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the third year for the Magnificent Life collection. Past coins feature a peacock and a wasp spider all having the concave reverse. Sold Out at the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- New Smartminting© technology is used.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a colored close-up of a Cobra with the twin tongue sticking out of its mouth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Don't miss out on purchasing this coin featuring one of the most poisonous snakes in the world. Add this 1 oz Silver Cobra coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.