1847/43-NG A Central American Republic 8 Reales AU-58 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Central American Republic 8 Reales has been certified as AU-58 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 2 coins!
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 2 graded higher.
- Obverse: Depicts a radiant sun with face, behind a row of five volcanoes, surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Tree with denomination left and right surrounded by legend and mintmark. "LIBRE CRESCA FECUNDO".
- Features the "NG" mintmark of the Guatemala Mint.
Showcase your certified Central American Republic 8 Reales by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Central America Republic 8 Reales graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||NG - Nueva Guatemala|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.