(1969) Israel Gold Official State Medal El Al Airline MS- 68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Israel Gold Official State Medal has been certified as MS-68 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- Limited mintage of 1,926 worldwide.
- Contains .8842 oz actual Gold weight.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with none graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-68 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a stylized dove with wings spread. Hebrew inscription translates to "Bring back my sons from far and my daughters from the end of the earth" (Isaiah 43:6). English inscription stylized also in the background.
- Reverse: Features the Hebrew alphabet with all 22 letters with "aleph" the first letter in the center.
- The Edge contains the State emblem, the words Israel in English and Hebrew, and the purity.
Showcase your certified Israel Gold Official State Medal by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Israel Gold Official State Medal graded MS-68 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.