1912-EB Russia Silver 1 Rouble Nicholas II MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Russia Rouble has been certified as MS-63 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 97 coins!
- Contains .5787 oz actual Silver weight.
- Population of 97 coins at this grade level with 80 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Features portrait of Nicholas II surrounded by lettering translating to "By God's grace Nikolai II Emperor and Autocrat of All Russia".
- Reverse: Double-headed Russian Imperial Eagle above denomination and date.
Showcase your certified Russia Rouble by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Russia Rouble graded MS-63 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||EB - St Petersburg|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.