Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 grams (0.1607 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a loyal and happy Dog.
- Reverse: Shows the opposing view of the Dog.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Dog Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Add the 5 gram Gold PAMP Suisse Year of the Dog Bar to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Year of the Dog Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Dog (1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018). Occupying the 11th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dog symbolizes character traits such as loyalty, compatibility and kindness.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Boujee Bullion
Date:Apr 1, 2018
Posted By:Heavy Metal
Date:Nov 6, 2017
I have the last 6 Year’s of the pamp suisse Chinese calendar bars. The year of the dog is my favorite.looks even better when it’s in your hand, and Apmex is always the first to sell them.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.