Roman AE3 Emperor Constantius II (337-361 AD) Ch AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Roman AE3 of Emperor Constantius II is an affordable example of ancient coinage. The Constantinian dynasty reigned the Roman Empire from Constantinus Chlorus until the death of Julian in 363 AD.
The dynasty is named after its most famous member, Constantine the Great, who became sole ruler of the Roman Empire in 324 AD.
- Roman AE3 of Emperor Constantius II, the nephew of Constantine the Great.
- Obverse and reverse designs may vary slightly.
- Authenticated and graded Choice XF by NGC.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right. Issued as Caesar.
- Reverse: Designs may vary, depending on stock on hand.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The "House of Constantine" Series is an effective way to start your collection of graded Roman Coins. Add this Roman AE3 of Emperor Constantius II to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.