1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 MS-61 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 has been certified as MS-61 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Population of 2,393 coins at this grade level with 1,224 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle Open 3 graded MS-61 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.