Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 29 coins at this grade level with 4 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the near perfect Proof-69 condition of the coin.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features the fifth likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a nautical themed Britannia by artist Antony Dufort.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Over time, Britannia coins have become a showcase for British artists with many eager to share their interpretation of the enduring icon. Antony Dufort has turned to traditional nautical elements for his elegant interpretation, but gives a modern feel to his design, proving once more that Britannia’s history can combine with contemporary design to stunning effect.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.