Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an artistic representation of a dog, surrounded by Lunar Series design elements.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Dog include 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born in these years are said to be loyal, courageous and warm-hearted. The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the 2018 Lunar Year of the Dog Proof Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.