1876-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle AU-58 PCGS W/1876 Newspaper
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
This is a nice combination of 1876-S $20 Liberty coin with an 1876 dated newspaper section. This is a neat piece, suitable for framing with interesting commercial ads. The newspaper piece is from San Francisco, as well as the coin!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
The newspaper section included is from "The Solano Daily Times", Vallejo, California. The newspaper dates and articles or sections may vary, but the year of the newspaper will match the year of the coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.