1382-1400 Italy 1 Tornesello Venice Antonio Venier AU-50 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These medieval coins have a nice look with great detail. Minted in Venice, but were specifically designated for use by the administrators of colonies of Coron and Modon, Negroponte and Crete. They were intended as a replacement for the Frankish denier.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The coins in this listing may have different obverse and reverse designs.
- Obverse: Winged lion of St. Mark with nimbus to the left, holding book of Gospels with both front paws all in inner circle; types may vary.
- Reverse: Cross in inner circle, types may vary.
- These coins were minted in Venice and struck in an alloy of eight parts copper to one part silver.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These Italian coins bear the coat of arms of Antonio Venier, Doge of Venice. Add these great medieval coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.