2017 Cook Islands Silver Famous Diamonds (Dresden Green)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the third coin in a series with a new technology dedicated to the great diamonds of the world. The Dresden Green Diamond is one of the most famous green diamonds.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Ultra High Relief.
- Comes in a decorative custom box in an original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features King Augustus III of Poland, the owner of the Dresden Green Diamond. The diamond is depicted in the middle of the coin by a green crystal. The weight of the original diamond is inscribed at the bottom.
The Dresden Green Diamond is said to be potentially flawless. Add this Silver Dresden Green Diamond coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.