2010-2017 40-Coin 5 oz Silver America The Beautiful Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This complete set of 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coins issued from 2010-2017 contains a total of 40 coins, each encapsulated and in a 5 oz plastic capsule.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 200 oz Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic ATB capsule.
- The set consists of the following coins:
* 2010 - Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Mt. Hood
* 2011 - Gettysburg, Glacier, Olympic, Vicksburg, Chickasaw
* 2012 - El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii, Denali
* 2013 - White Mountain, Perry's Victory, Great Basin, Fort McHenry, Mount Rushmore
* 2014 - Great Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, Arches, Great Sand Dunes, Everglades
* 2015 - Homestead, Kisatchie, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bombay Hook, Saratoga
* 2016 - Shawnee, Cumberland Gap, Harpers Ferry, Theodore Roosevelt, Fort Moultrie
* 2017- Effigy Mounds, Frederick Douglass, Ozark, Ellis Island, George Rogers Clark
- Obverses: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverses: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and year of issue are featured on each coin.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins while handling them by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Start of your America The Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin collection with each release from 2010 through 2017. Add this 40 Coin ATB set to your cart today!
In 2010, following the success of the statehood quarters, the U.S. Mint began issuing America the Beautiful quarters. Coinciding with each release, they also produce a 5 oz Silver coin featuring the same design.
Five America the Beautiful Silver coins are released each year, celebrating national parks, national monuments and other sites in each state and U.S. territory. The coins are released in the order in which the national sites were established, and the series will end in 2021.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.