|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 37,449.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Liberty wearing a cap, with a strand of hair wrapped around, giving the false impression of a turban.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States, the same seal that certified the president's signature on official government documents.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Turban Head Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Beautiful design on a large heavy gold coin, this coin was struck the same year that George Washington died. Add this 1799 $10 Turban Head Gold Eagle graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.