2017 1/4 oz Gold $25 Mickey Through the Ages: Christmas Carol
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis coin is the eighth and last in the "Mickey Through the Ages" coin collection celebrating the much-loved Disney character, Mickey Mouse, and his cartoon career through the decades.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a wooden presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 globally.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features Mickey Mouse wearing a hat and scarf, joyfully posed against an engraved starburst, from the Disney classic "Mickey's Christmas Carol" (1983).
Mickey Mouse is one of the most beloved cartoon characters of all time. Add this 1/4 oz Gold Disney coin to your cart today!
Mickey's Christmas Carol (1983) features Scrooge McDuck, who is not enthusiastic about the Christmas holiday. He is visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past (Jiminy Cricket), who shows his past where he fell in love with a young woman (Daisy Duck). Next, he meets the Ghost of Christmas Present, who shows him his employee Bob (Mickey Mouse) and his family at dinner, enjoying each other's company. The Ghost of Christmas Future (Pete) reveals a future where there is a funeral with no attendees, and Scrooge realizes this is his grave. Back to the present, Scrooge turns a new leaf, and celebrates Christmas Day, spreading joy and charity to the town.
This short film was based on an adaptation of "Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol", and was nominated for an Academy Award in 1984, the first since 1948.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.