Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Cook Islands Silver Bounty bars are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin bar contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design. Multiples of 25 typically come in sealed plastic sheets.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty. The field has a "net" like design which adds dimension to the coin bar.
- Reverse: Intentionally left blank.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2017 1 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.