Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This enchanting coin brings you one of the most captivating experiences of the northern forest, hearing the solemn hoot of a great horned owl during a full moon. Exquisite engraving and color reveal the majestic owl you might see if you were to spot it in the moonlight, its great yellow eyes, distinctive horns and breathtaking plumage.
- Contains 2 oz. of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Great Horned Owl perched in a tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canadian artist Curtis Atwater has created a quintessential scene of log cabins nestled in the northern forest during a full moon on a clear winter night. A great horned owl is perched in a tree nearby, unruffled by the wind as it blows snow off the branches above. Its gaze is intent as it surveys the surroundings for signs of a potential meal. Firelight glows from the windows of the cabins, and the viewer is compelled to wonder if the people inside are aware of the powerful raptor that is perched just outside. Will they hear the solemn sound of its hoot, or will nature favor the adventurous soul who goes outdoors, among the trees.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.