2017 Tuvalu 1/2 oz Silver Proof Polar Babies: Sea Otter
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The fifth and final coin in the charming Polar Babies series features the beautiful Sea Otter. The Sea Otter can be found in the shallow coastal waters off the northern Pacific.
The current range for sea otters stretches from Canada, Russia, Japan, California and Washington, but the majority of all wild sea otters are found in Alaskan waters. Recent reports of sea otter sightings have also occurred in Mexico.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Displayed in a classic presentation case, the coin is delivered in a delightful colored shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Features a Sea Otter pup resting on the ice. The inscription Sea Otter and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz Sea Otter coin to your cart today!
The sea otter is an aquatic member of the weasel family and the second smallest marine mammal. Spending most of their time in the water, they have webbed feet, dense, water repellent fur which provides insulation, and nostrils and ears that close when submerged.
They spend much of their lives in the water and can dive up to 330 feet when foraging for food. They sometimes rest in coastal kelp forests, often draping the kelp over their bodies to keep from drifting away.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.