Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 1892, the Governor General of Canada, Lord Stanley, donated a Silver bowl for the purpose of fostering a competitive spirit between Canada’s amateur hockey teams. From this expression of support sprung a rich legacy, as the Stanley Cup evolved into one of the most revered trophy in professional sports, and a celebrated icon in Canada. The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to commemorate the 125th anniversary of the Stanley Cup’s origins, with a one-of-a-kind shaped coin that pays tribute to hockey’s ultimate prize.
- Contains 3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case and stand with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a reduced-scale replica of the illustrious hockey trophy, all in a magnificent reverse proof finish. Detailed engraving recreates the ringed appearance of the Cup’s rounded barrel base, topped by the Silver bowl that replicates the one donated by the Governor General of Canada, Lord Stanley. The finer details are enhanced by the application of different finishes that alter the way light reflects off the coin’s Silver surface, thus infusing the innovative design with a life-like sense of depth and dimension
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $50 125th Anniversary of the Stanley Cup coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.