Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
During a winter snowfall, each snowflake joins with other unique snow crystals to blanket the Earth with mounds of soft, glistening powder. It's a magical effect, one that breathes peace and beauty into Canada's wintry landscape, and it all begins with these exceptional flakes floating effortlessly from above, as they do on the “sparkling” reverse of this winter-themed, fine Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Finely detailed engraving presents a sampling of different shapes and sizes of snow crystals that may be found in nature, depending on atmospheric conditions. As our ice crystals softly tumble down from the silvery sky overhead, the eye is naturally drawn to the up-close view of three frozen wonders that are the true stars of this winter-themed design. Blue sparkle enamel masterfully captures the icy beauty of the six-sided dendrite and hexagon-shaped ice crystals, whose complexities and shine are artfully heightened by the brilliance of a proof finish.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.