Europe 3-Coin Twilight of the Empires Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe fateful year 1918 marked the end of the First World War and the fall of three of the oldest and most influential royal houses in Europe: the Habsburgs, the Hohenzollerns and the Romanovs.
This set features the last issues of three families that between them accounted for some 23 centuries of dynastic rule.
- Contains 3 Coins from the former Empires of Habsburg, Hohenzollern and Romanov.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- Each set comes with its own certificate of authenticity and background story to each monarch.
- Features the following coins:
* Austria, 1 Corona Franz Josef I (House of Habsburg)
* Germany, 1/2 Mark Wilhelm II (House of Hohenzollern)
* Russia, 15 Kopeks Nicholas II (House of Romanov)
Add this educational and historical collection of eight different monarchies that came to an end in the 20th century to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.