2017 CAN Silver 1 oz 150th Voyageur APMEX 100-Coin Mini Mnstr Box
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These APMEX Mini Monster Boxes securely store four 1 oz Silver Voyageur 25-coin tubes and are an effective way of obtaining large amounts of Silver with a single purchase. Each APMEXclusive® Mini Monster Box contains 100 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
The character and spirit of the country was revealed on Canada's first circulating Silver dollar in 1935. This remarkable design of the untamed frontier has made its way back in circulation as a $5 legal tender bullion coin. This is the highest denomination made available on a one ounce Silver legal tender bullion coin.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This APMEX Mini Monster Box contains 4 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 100 oz of Silver. A plastic strap secures the tubes inside the APMEX Mini Monster Box (2 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 4 9/16") during shipping.
- Stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box. A row of APMEX Mini Monster Boxes stacks on top of the APMEX Monster Box for easier storage.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of a canoe carrying furs with a voyager paddling at the stern and an aboriginal paddling at the bow.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this 1 oz Silver Canada 150 Special Edition Voyageur Mini Monster Box coin to your cart today!
Canada’s first circulating Silver dollar was introduced in 1935 to mark the Silver Jubilee celebrations for King George V. Its design featured a voyageur and native person paddling a canoe in tribute to the fur trade; the industry that founded the nation, and the image of a vast untamed frontier it conveyed made it one of the most popular coins.
Largely unchanged from the design that appeared on Canadian silver dollars from 1935 to 1986, the “Voyageur” image by sculptor and artist Emanuel Hahn is a powerful nod to Canada’s early history and its reputation as an untamed frontier during the fur trade era.
In the center of the coin's reverse is where a canoe moves swiftly past the wind-swept pines that dot a semi-circular island. A voyageur paddles at the stern, while an Aboriginal paddles at the bow; between them, a bundle of wrapped furs are marked “HB” for Hudson’s Bay Company, while stylized vertical rays above represent the aurora borealis lighting up the sky.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.