2003 Australia 1 oz Gold Nugget MS-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 2003 1 oz Gold Nugget features a kangaroo drinking from a stream with the Australian outback in the background.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Portrays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single red kangaroo drinking from a stream in the outback.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Nugget in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Nugget coins have enjoyed worldwide popularity for their Gold content and yearly changing designs. Add the 2003 Australia 1 oz Gold Nugget coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.