Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 550 proof coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Her Majesty wearing a royal coronet and Prince Philip shown in the supporting position of royal consort.
- Reverse: Features double arms to depict the heraldic lineage of both families at the time of their union. The design was inspired by the official programs used at the state occasions when the couple was married.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic moment with The Queen and add this 2017 Great Britain kilo Proof Silver Platinum Wedding Anniversary coin to your cart today!
As Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh reach their Platinum Wedding Anniversary, we mark a very personal milestone for the couple, celebrating 70 years of marriage. Few people achieve such a landmark anniversary and the world has watched the royal couple’s journey from young newlyweds in post-war Britain to great-grandparents in the digital age.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.