2010 Cook Islands History of the Crusades 2nd Louis VII of France
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the second antique Silver coin of a ten coin series featuring a unique scene from the crusade and the most important commander/leader in that crusade.
- Contains .74 oz Silver.
- Comes in original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000 original coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and a stylized image of Holy Crusades.
- Reverse: Features an image of King Louis VII of France and his blessing by Pope Eugene III before the Second Crusade.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns. Add this Crusade Silver coin to your cart today!
The Second Crusade was started in response to the fall of the County of Edessa the previous year to the forces of Zengi. The county had been founded during the First Crusade (1096–1099) by Baldwin of Boulogne in 1098. While it was the first Crusader state to be founded, it was also the first to fall.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.