2010 Cook Isls History of the Crusades 3rd Richard the Lionheart
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each coin in the History of the Crusades series features a unique scene from that crusade and the most important commander/leader in that crusade.
- Contains .74 oz Silver.
- Comes in original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000 original coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and a stylized image of Holy Crusades.
- Reverse: Features an image of King Richard The Lionheart on horseback with sword raised. In the background is a battle scene fought on the ocean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns. Add this Cook Islands Crusade Silver coin to your cart today!
The Third Crusade (1189–1192), also known as the Kings' Crusade, was an attempt by European leaders to reconquer the Holy Land from Saladin (Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.