2014 Cook Islands History of the Crusades 6th Frederick II
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the sixth antique Silver coin of a ten coin series featuring a unique scene from the crusade and the most important commander/leader in that crusade.
- Contains .74 oz Silver.
- Comes in original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,000 original coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and a stylized image of Holy Crusades.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Emperor Frederick II of Swabia and Sicily standing with his sword in his left hand. The famous Castel del Monte of Andria is in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns. Add this Crusade Frederick II Silver coin to your cart today.
The Sixth Crusade started in 1228 as an attempt to regain Jerusalem. It began seven years after the failure of the Fifth Crusade. It involved very little actual fighting. The diplomatic maneuvering of the Holy Roman Emperor, Frederick II resulted in the Kingdom of Jerusalem regaining control of Jerusalem and other areas for fifteen years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.