1930 Standing Liberty Quarter MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This attractive gem features blast white surfaces and a superb strike, all but worthy of a Full Head designation. One of only 209 certified at this level by PCGS with only 92 known finer. Exceptional eye appeal for the grade!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1930 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.