5 oz Antique Round Celtic Lore (Merlin)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first of a five-round Celtic Lore series. Celtic Lore features the original artwork of world-renowned artist and illustrator Howard David Johnson.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Antique finish with a mintage of 500 rounds.
- Obverse: Features an image of Merlin standing in a forest. He is wearing a cloak and carrying a walking stick. Merlin has an owl perched near his shoulder and three hedgehogs are near his feet.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this classic 5 oz Antique Celtic Lore round to your cart today!
The Celtic Lore series designs are based on the folklore, myths and legends of the Celts.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.