Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features an image of The Morrigan wearing armor and carrying an ax. The Morrigan is also known as the Queen of Battles, Goddess of War and Death and also the Goddess of Sovereignty, fertility, cattle and crops. She is surrounded by crows. The entire background is in brilliant color.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this colorized 1 oz Silver Celtic Lore round to your cart today!
The Celtic Lore series designs are based on the folklore, myths and legends of the Celts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.