1 oz Silver Proof Round Celtic Lore (Welsh Red Dragon)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This is the third of a five-round Celtic Lore series. Celtic Lore features the original artwork of world-renowned artist and illustrator Howard David Johnson.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of 2,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features an image of the Welsh Red Dragon with a castle in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this classic 1 oz Silver Celtic Lore round to your cart today!
The Welsh Red Dragon was featured in the early legends of Merlin and became the battle standard for King Arthur and other Celtic leaders. Today the Welsh Red Dragon is on the flag of Wales. The red dragon is seen symbolizing all things Welsh and is used by many private and public institutions.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.