1 oz Silver Colorized Proof Round Celtic Lore (Banshee)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the last of a five-round Celtic Lore series. Celtic Lore features the original artwork of world-renowned artist and illustrator Howard David Johnson.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the Banshee. The Banshee, known as the foreteller of death, is a female spirit from Irish lore. She is standing in a graveyard next to a cross. Highlighted in color is the sky and trees.
- Reverse: Depicts a Celtic knot work in the center. Celtic knot work is an interlace pattern of unbroken, endless knots. Intricate interwoven cords with the design element of wolf heads are shown on the outer rim.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this colorized 1 oz Silver Celtic Lore round to your cart today!
The Banshee would appear as an old hag with disheveled hair and other times as beautiful, young, wearing green garments and having long red hair the color of fire. She could be heard keening or wailing to herald the coming death of a family member. This was perceived as a warning to the family to give them time to prepare.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.