1942-D Jefferson Nickel MS-66 PCGS (Attractive Toning)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Nice example of an early Jefferson Nickel. Hard to find in this grade, and rarely seen with color like this!
- Contains 25% Nickel and 75% Copper.
- PCGS certification guarantees a grade of MS-66.
- Mintage of 32,900,000 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
Protect and display your Jefferson Nickel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1942-D Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.