Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- These coins may have abrasions, nicks or milk spots.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
This large kilo round is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the reverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.