2017 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Reverse Proof PR-70 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These 2017 reverse proof coins are graded a perfect PR-70 First Strike by PCGS, and housed with an exclusive green label. This is the third release of the exclusive reverse proof Silver Libertads!
This beautiful reverse proof coin is only found in the APMEXclusive® 2-coin Libertad set. The classic 1 oz size makes this Silver coin perfect for collecting and investing. The Reverse Proof accentuates the coin's already impressive design, presenting Mexico's iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl and a myriad of historic Coats of Arms in a highly-polished sculptural relief.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Low population of 143 graded PR-70 First Strike coins by PCGS.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
The 2017 Reverse Proof graded coin comes encapsulated in a PCGS holder, with an exclusive green label. Add this 2017 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad graded PR-70 First Strike coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.