2017 Israel 1 oz Gold Israel Supreme Court 25th Anniversary BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe seventh issue of the "Jerusalem of Gold" series commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Israel Supreme Court building in Jerusalem.
The architectural elements of the building symbolize values of justice and law, as well as reflect Jerusalem’s rich architectural history. The beautiful Supreme Court building was donated by Dorothy de Rothschild and designed by Ram Karmi and his sister Ada Karmi Melamede from Tel Aviv.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a view of the Supreme Court building, the denomination, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features the famous Roaring Lion, which appeared on a 2,800-year-old ancient seal discovered in archaeological excavations at Tel Megiddo in the Jordan Valley in 1904.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2017 1 oz Gold Israel coin commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Supreme Court in Jerusalem to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.