Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The reunification is celebrated as an Israeli national holiday, the Jerusalem Day.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 2,800 coins.
- Obverse: Shows a circle with the number "50" in the center and famous landmarks of the city surrounding. Legend in Arabic, Hebrew and English "REUNIFICATION OF JERUSALEM".
- Reverse: Depicts the National Emblem next to denomination above national landmarks. Legend "ISRAEL" and "INDEPENDENCE DAY 2017" in English and Hebrew.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Israel.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem and honor the memory of the past. Add the 2017 Israel 1 oz Proof Silver 2 NIS 50 Years Reunited Jerusalem Proof coin to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint is the exclusive distributor of the Bank of Israel for all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complemented by their reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.
The landmarks shown on the coins obverse are from upper left, continuing clockwise: the Knesset, Chords Bridge, Jaffa Gate in the Old City Wall, the Western Wall, Abbey of the Dormition, Al-Aqsa, Old City Walls and Tower of David, modern skyscrapers, Shrine of the Book and the Windmill.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.