Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A limited mintage of 1,500 coins was produced and even less are graded a perfect 70 by PCGS. Gold Mexican Proof Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection.
- Population of 20 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS, and housed in a certified slab with a Green Label.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This magnificent Proof 1/4 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.